- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
During your working studies, you will be part of our team and will work closely with the office team to the executive board of Allianz Technology. You will support both in project and day-to-day business. In addition, you can gain insights into the structure and processes of one of the world's largest insurance and financial services companies during a working degree.
- You support the preparation of strategic documents for decision-making, top management presentations and briefings for the Executive Board Member, who is leading the department with 1,500 employees
- You work autonomously on tasks with a high degree of responsibility and multiple task management in direct contact to the executive office team
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of big events (e.g. workshops, department meetings, Townhalls, hybrid and physical events)
- You are supporting in creating communication material for internal communication and working on engagement initiatives for employees of the department
- You take action on regular tasks on selected projects and support day-to-day business (including project reporting, construction of master plans, milestone tracking and management reporting)
- You support the analysis, quality assurance and revision of documents, both text and calculation based (e.g. business cases, facts and figures including company KPIs)
- Advanced Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business administration, economics, computer science, communication or other relevant areas
- You have excellent knowledge of the MS Office package (especially PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- You work well autonomously, and in a team, with high degree of responsibility and initiative and you are enthusiastic about developing new ideas and ready to face new challenges
- You are target-oriented, able to drive topics independently and handle own projects and workload.
- In addition, you are an outstanding communicator with an above-average sense for teamwork and commitment
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills and work independently and in a structured manner
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung
Senior Recruitment Admin