- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
As a working student in Business Performance and Project Portfolio Management you will work in an international and cross functional environment supporting our regional and local heads of infrastructure who are the interface between Allianz Technology Shared Services and operating entities across the world. The Business Performance and Project Portfolio Management pillar in Infrastructure and Information Security is responsible for ensuring standardization of technical and performance related reporting across local units, and achieving a successful IT Transformation worldwide with the implementation of central processes in the global project portfolio.
- Support stakeholders with guidance on central processess such as project approval and project set up in AZ Technology tools.
- Support with regular and ad hoc reports and analysis.
- Provide reporting input for global project management, financial controlling, governance, audit & compliance and local units.
- Create, maintain, update and present relevant documentation.
- Take over smaller projects self dependent such as local Data Centers reporting, working together with other areas like sustainability & enviromental team, Risk Control team and Data Center team.
- Work on continuous improvement measures.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled at a German university.
- Studies in Communications, Marketing, Business (Business Administration, Business Mathematics, Macroeconomics), IT or Business IT.
- Basic understanding of business functions such as Operations, IT, Finance, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience, with advanced Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Project management skills with communications, consulting, organizational transformation and change management experience.
- Analytical thinking, methodological and conceptual as well as moderation and presentation skills
- Competence to manage tasks independently in demanding and unfamiliar situations with problem solving skills based on practice and precedent
- Ability to cooperate efficiently with clients and different departments as well as willingness to support a new team member
- Full professional proficiency of written and spoken English; Additional language proficiency desirable. Strong/proven written communication skills, ability to convey ideas in concise and clear language
- You can start immediately and are interested in a working student position for 6 months - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung
Senior Recruitment Admin