- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
Together with you, we enable the organization to adopt changes, supporting the overall transformation of Allianz Technology. This is the purpose of our Organizational Change Management team. Based on our high expertise, proactive consultancy, entrepreneurship and continuous co-creation with our business we are committed to contribute to the success of Allianz Technology. We ensure smooth change journeys, contribute to the overall organizational development and guarantee successful people integration in M&A projects.
Be part of taking Allianz Technology to the next level and transforming it into the place to be of tomorrow – where technology meets people.
- Support change projects to drive the global digital transformation in the IT service provider of Allianz, e.g. agilization, reorganization / M&A, process & tool improvement & rollout
- Contribute ideas & support implementation of effective change management activities
- Prepare presentations & workshops
- Support with organizational and administrative tasks, e.g. coordinate and organize appointments, global roadshows and communities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business Administration, Organizational Management / Development, Communication or other relevant fields
- Previous familiarity with Org. Management / Development departments is plus, but not a must if you are driven by a hands-on-mentality
- Creative, energetic and willing to take on new challenges
- Enthusiastic about developing new ideas related to Change Management and IT topics
- Reliable and organized way of working
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English and German
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office 365 incl. Teams
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung
Senior Recruitment Admin