- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
IT Governance team within IT Infrastructure and Security function ensures compliance with legal, regulatory and Group requirements of Infrastructure services.
- Support the team with compliance & governance activities
- Support with the evaluation of supplier documentation with respect to information security, data protection and risk reporting obligations
- Support with evaluating contractual conflicts and obligations that may contradict project demands
- You are enrolled OR just completed your Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Law, Management or IT Legal and/or Management and/or IT educational background is preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Office)
- High degree of trustworthiness, reliability and readiness to work in an international team
- Experience in working with global / international projects is preferred
- Experience in Policy Development, Compliance Standards & Contract Negotiation
- Positive attitude & strong business acumen
- High degree of responsibility and ability to work autonomously
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung