- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Home Office
We are looking for an Employee Engagement Project Management intern to join our Employee Experience Team in the People Function. Allianz Technology is committed to promoting a fair, inclusive, and engaging workplace for all our employees. We are taking concrete actions to ensure DE&I is lived across our organization and that our employees are engaged and empowered with the right conditions and support to grow and succeed. To support in these efforts, we are hiring a Employee Engagement Project Management Intern/Working Student to assist global projects in Employee Engagement related to employee surveys and other listening formats.
- You will assist global projects in Employee Engagement related to employee surveys and other listening formats (e.g. Allianz Engagement Survey / AES, Pulse Checks, focus groups).
- You will research on Employee Engagement topics and create reports on Engagement efforts based on the employee survey results
- You will work with Global Communications in creating communications and campaigns on Employee Engagement topics related to our employee surveys across all channels.
- You will assist the Project Managers in filling in, submitting and processing HR data requirements related to survey requirements
- You will assist the Project Manager with reporting and ensuring HR data quality checks during the pre and post-survey processes.
- You will be assisting in communications and ongoing support to colleagues across functions and locations
- You are enrolled at least in a Bachelor’s program, any field of study welcomed
- Prior experience in project management and data analysis a plus
- Prior experience or keen interest with employee engagement, employee experience and/or surveys a plus
- You have interest in people and culture topics, and a passion for creating an inclusive and engaging workplace
- You have the ability to draw out insights from quantitivate and/or qualititve data and communicate these in creative, simple and engaging formats
- You are comfortable and familiar with basic to advanced data analysis
- You have organizational skills and are able to work in a self-directed environment with strict deadlines
- You hare able to work with a group of diverse people and able to engage with people at all levels of the company
- You can start immediately and are interested in an internship for 4 to 6 months in full-time (38h/week) or - in a working student position - part time (16-20 h/week)
- A modern and open space office located in Munich
- Flexible working hours
- A student discount in our outstanding canteen
- Free LinkedIn Learning Account and many other opportunities to develop new skills
- A big student community with many options for networking
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Job opportunities in a global company
Need to know
- Requirement for internship and working student positions is the enrollment in a university – or (for an internship) a gap year.
- We can only consider your application if you provide the following documents:
- Certificate of enrollment (exception gap year)
- Valid Work and residence permit (for non-EU citizens). Please check before applying if you can work with your current VISA.
About Allianz Technology
Allianz Technology is the global IT service provider for Allianz and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Group. With more than 12,000 employees located in 51 countries around the globe, Allianz Technology works together with other Allianz entities in pioneering the digitalization of the financial services industry.
We oversee the full digitalization spectrum – from one of the industry’s largest IT infrastructure projects that includes data centers, networking and security, to application platforms that span from workplace services to digital interaction. In short, we deliver full-scale, end-to-end IT solutions for Allianz in the digital age.
Allianz Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the working environment. We are interested in your strengths and experience. We welcome all applications from all people regardless of gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity and cultural background, age, nationality, religion, disability, or philosophy of life.
Join us. Let´s care for tomorrow.
Bei Fragen stehen wir gerne zur Verfügung